2021 Southern Colorado Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 Southern Colorado Kidney Walk.
Locally Presented by:
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the 2021 Southern Colorado Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
The Southern Colorado Kidney Walk was even better than we could have imagined – all because of you and your incredible dedication to LacingUp for kidney patients. Thank you!
Here are our Team Week winners and Top Teams and Fundraisers:
- Top Fundraising Team: Team Heuser
- Top Fundraiser: Jeanine Pittman
- Overall Team Week Winner: Team Heuser
- Team Week Monday Winner: KKTV Team- Donate for Dustin
- Team Week Tuesday Winner: Team Heuser
- Team Week Wednesday Winner: Luvon Beaber
- Team Week Thursday Winners: Rose Fuentes and Jeanine Pittman
- Team Week Friday Winner: Jeanine Pittman
- Scavenger Hunt winners: Julie Stockard and Michelle McMullen
- Sidewalk Chalk Art Challenge Winners:
Its not too late! Be sure to turn in last minute donations and matching gifts, fundraising closes on the walk on October 31. We will be placing another walk t-shirt order on October 15th for those who qualify for a shirt. Every walker who raises $100 will receive a 2021 Southern Colorado Kidney Walk shirt mailed to you!
Thank you to our Featured Team for walking to
fight Kidney Disease:
Rambunctious Renal Rascals Team
We walk for all those waiting for a donor and to celebrate with those who have received one!
5N Renal Medicine unit - UCHealth Memorial Central hospital
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Sunday, September 26, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Sunday, September 26th to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Sunday, September 26th, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 am
Wherever you want!
However you want!