Why We Walk
Join us on sample date
How Your Support Helps
Kidney Walks are a vital source of support as we provide real-time assistance for those in need. More than 80 cents of every dollar donated goes to research, patient services, professional education, public health education, and community services.
Action: We ensure that 37 million Americans living with chronic kidney disease get diagnosed, treated and supported early.
Education: We provide the public, patients, and healthcare professionals with tools to promote kidney health.
NKF meets the comprehensive standards of America’s most experienced charity evaluator, the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance.
To learn more about our work, visit kidney.org.
Earn prizes while fundraising
In case you needed more reasons to walk!
- Your first donation: Once the first donation hits your thermometer you've earned a set of Kidney Walk laces!
- Raise $100: Get an official Kidney Walk t-shirt
- Raise $250: Earn a pair of LaceUp socks to Walk your Way on event day!
- Raise $500: Earn a stylish new Kidney Walk mask.
- Raise $1000: Earn a spot in our Top Fundraisers Club, which includes an official Kidney Walk Top Fundraiser T-Shirt and special certificate of achievement