2021 Southeast Iowa Kidney Walk
The Southeast Iowa Auction Site is now open!
Go to https://SEIA21.givesmart.com or text SEIA21 to 76278 to start bidding!
It's Southeast Iowa Kidney Walk Week!
Join us on the NKF Iowa & Nebraska Facebook page this week as we countdown to Walk Day! Then join us as we go LIVE on our Facebook page at 2:00 PM CST on Sunday to celebrate Southeast Iowa Kidney Walk Day!
We will post the virtual silent auction link here as it goes live tomorrow at noon!
Join us Tuesday, August 3 at 6:00 PM for Fall Kidney Walk Kick-Off Trivia!
We will be competing against the Denver, Fargo, Kansas City, Southern Colorado, and Wichita Kidney Walks. Three rounds of trivia - one of which is all things kidney!- and the winners will receive prizes! Registration is required, so sign-up today! https://bit.ly/FallKidneyWalkKickOff
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 Southeast Iowa Kidney Walk.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the 2021 Southeast Iowa Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Sunday, October 10, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Sunday, October 10th to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Sunday, October 10th, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Time: 2:00 pm
Wherever you want!
However you want!