2021 Cocoa Beach Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 Cocoa Beach Kidney Walk.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us for the 2021 Cocoa Beach Kidney Walk live in person at the Cocoa Beach Pier, September 4th at 9:00am. If you can’t join us that day you can still participate from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or a trend mill. Our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the 2021 Cocoa Beach Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
- All registration must be done online prior to the event or before walking. Please be aware that there will be no day of registration on site.
- All donations must be made online. Please be aware that there will be nowhere to turn in donations on site.
- If you raised $100 or more, your t-shirt will be mailed to you this year.
- The walk will begin and end at the Cocoa Beach Pier at 9:00 am. Morning announcements will be made prior to the event from the main stage.
- The 36th Annual NKF Rich Salick Surf Fest will coincide with this year's Kidney Walk. Please plan accordingly by leaving plenty of time to arrive early for parking.
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 9:00 am
Cocoa Beach Pier