Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
- Download the Kidney Walk App (Apple, Google)
- HOW TO: Raise $300 in a week
- Navigating Your Walk Dashboard
- HOW TO: Using the Kidney Walk App
- Walk Day Sign - share Why You Walk with our customizable sign!
- How To: LIVE Stream on Your Team/Personal Website via YOUTUBE or FACEBOOK
- HOW TO: Update Your Walker Profile
Social Media Tools
- Coloring Pages
- For more fun tools for you and your children to learn about healthy habits and what our kidneys do, check out NKF's kid-focused program, Your Kidneys and Youth.
Advocacy and Action
- Become a KAC or KO Team advocate and help NKF improve kidney policy across the U.S.! Apply here to join!
- Follow the blog: https://nkfadvocacy.blog/
- Join us on Social Media:
- Share your story with us and write your legislators to change kidney policy!
- Sign up text message updates: Text KIDNEY to 345-345
- Contact NKF’s Government Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Sponsors Virtual Goodie Bag
Vifor Pharma aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. We strive to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives.
People living with rare and devastating diseases are Alexion's guiding star. Alexion believes it is their responsibility to listen to, understand, and change the lives of patients and those who work tirelessly to help them. Alexion has delivered transformative medicines, including one for atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), a genetic, chronic, ultra-rare disease that can progressively damage vital organs, such as the kidneys.
Founded in 2007, Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company with the purpose to better the lives of people impacted by kidney disease. As a leader in the renal community, we leverage scientific expertise and commercial capabilities to deliver unique therapeutics to address the complications of kidney disease. Located in the biotech hub of Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, we are inspired by our peers and dedicated to working with our partners, patients, advocacy organizations and the broader kidney community. Find out more about Akebia and our focus on the complications of kidney disease by visiting: www.akebia.com.
Still have questions? Check out our Kidney Walk FAQs.