2021 Wichita Kidney Walk
Chicken N Pickle gives back to Kidney Walk on October 2nd!
From 10am-NOON Chicken N Pickle will give back 10% of all food and drink to support the Kidney Walk.
Good food, good friends, great fun!
Check our Kidney Walk Raffle exclusive to you!
We invite you to walk your way for the 2021 Wichita Kidney Walk.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the 2021 Wichita Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
Chicken N Pickle - October 2
Watch (from wherever you're most comfortable) the live stream Kidney Walk celebrations taking place at Chicken N Pickle at 9:30am on Saturday, October 2. You'll hear from our Emcee, JJ Hayes, as well as other kidney walkers, sponsors and friends who are as passionate as you are about positively impacting lives.
We're also excited to share that Chicken N Pickle is giving back 10% of all food and beverage purchases during brunch from 10:00am-Noon on October 2. Walk your way and help us make a big impact!
We'll be in competition with the Kansas City Kidney Walk to see who can raise the most for their Chicken N Pickle give back - so tell all your friends, family and colleagues to show their ICT pride!
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Saturday, October 2, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
- Check out: our 37 days to Walk Day Countdown calendar to see how you can lace up today! HERE
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Saturday, October 2nd to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Saturday, October 2nd, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Date: Saturday, October 02, 2021
Time: 9:30 am
Wherever you want!
However you want!