2021 Twin Cities Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 Twin Cities Kidney Walk, Presented by DaVita Kidney Care.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the 2021 Twin Cities Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
Ongoing: Register your Walk Team
September 10, 12:00PM: Walker Kick Off: Click to view recording
October 9: Twin Cities Kidney Walk Day!
37-Day Countdown to Walk! In honor of the 37-million people with chronic kidney disease, we're counting down the 37-days until the Walk with a calendar filled with challenges and to-do's.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Saturday, October 9, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Saturday, October 9th, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
2021 Walker Incentives
Date: Saturday, October 09, 2021
Wherever you want!
However you want!