2021 Georgia Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 Georgia Kidney Walk on October 23!
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives across Georgia.
By participating in the 2021 Georgia Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone. The 2021 virtual walk will allow us to stay safe, walk in our own neighborhoods and bring together ANYONE in Georgia to join us!
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Saturday, October 23, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App. Tag us in your photos or videos on social media and we will LaceUp together.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Saturday, October 23rd to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Saturday, October 23rd, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 am
Wherever you want!
However you want!
(Details will be emailed prior to Walk Day and posted here)