2021 West Tennessee Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the 2021 West Tennessee Kidney Walk.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park. We may not be able to unite in person, but our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Join in the fun during our 37-day countdown calendar: See what we have in store below! Click on the image to download your copy today!
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Saturday, October 16, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 8:00 am
Wherever you want!
However you want!