NW Florida Kidney Walk
We invite you to walk your way in the NW Florida Kidney Walk.
LaceUp your walking shoes and join us for the NW Florida Kidney Walk live in person at Gulfside Pavilion, Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 8:30am. If you can’t join us that day you can still participate from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or a trend mill. We will be LIVE right here virtually at kidneywalk.org/NWFlorida. Our different paths share a common goal; together we’ll LaceUp to change lives.
By participating in the NW Florida Kidney Walk you’ll let others know they’re not alone.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can change a life.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Saturday, March 12, 2022. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Saturday, March 12, 2022 to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Saturday, March 12, 2022, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Time: 8:30 am
20 Casino Beach Blvd
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561